leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Thursday, October 07, 2004

It's Oct...
i am back...gona take these precious few mins to just write with my very very painful thumb....it is acting up again but am too lazy to go to the sinseh at novena....Evergreen...that lady there power....cures my knee, hip problems with her poke poke needles and bottles and hot air....bloody uncomfortable to lie there and see all the needles poking out but works....wat the heck.

As you know my CCG dragonboat race on 25 Sept, we were nowhere near the finals but timing was good.... 1.17 then 1.15 for our heat and repecharge, beat out own best time oK! hahahaa....anyway orca is doing a good job getting back on their feet but its just a matter of whether i wan to forego volleyball on sat to train....sigh...already time so little they train 3 Xs a week leh! I oso know i have to train hard coz i am not so power and have a longer way to catch up, so i really don wana drag them down in the race next mth leh...

I have planned a trip to BKK with ah thiam....we are gona go and shoppppppp.....or at least i will la, after my retreat, from 29 oct to 1 Nov....make some stylo suits for mid-east hahaha! but chicken flu like picking up there, better not eat chicken at all man! there was actually some screw up in the dates and zuji wanted to charge me 159 ea pax to change it, i almost freaked......but called them so much i think they decided to give in based on my sincerity....hahahaha, end up penalty was 25 ea only....whew! heng ah...

got a postcard from mr john....hahaha....felt bad abt not doing much to stay in touch with him but u see lah....even my blog so few and scarce all the time, i am not a regular or discipline letter writer, not good at that.....sorryz man john! but it was really X100 nice! :)

ok me goes home and watch the cool 24 series dvd feebs loaned me....looks addictive....yumzzz....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home