leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Nasi Lemak with Extra Ikan Bilis

SO F%^King sad… I think they finally clammed down on emessenger….couldn’t log in at ALL!!! Been trying for the past 1.5h….my contact screen will pop up….then like *zippppp* disappear. Nonsense….I mean if they allow skype….wassup!!! why cannot MSN or yahoo???? Urgghhhhh….frus, there goes my line to the outside world. Work can sometimes be soooo mono and mundane and it sure does help to have silly conversations with pple like feebs, lazymutherhole….etc…they are like a whole hell lot of support during those days of absolute “zelo” brain activity days. Now….all gone…. *sob sob*

So no mood now….whole day spoilt… *pout* saving grace for this morning….my nasi lemak with extra serving of ikan bilis…..its amazing such tiny little fishys taste sooooo goood! WooohoOOOOooo…. I half a pack left so I shall do that for lunch too…
Nasi Lemak with Extra Ikan Bilis
Nasi Lemak with Extra Ikan Bilis,
originally uploaded by furrykat.


...stay in to read my Digital Fortress....No….still not complete yet but akan datang….on page 375 of 429….I do agree with lazymutherhole that it is getting into the direction of a crappy storyline…. Blehhhhh….

my next book…. The Other Side Of The Story/ Marian Keyes , this is the only book from her I have not read…the rest all over and done with and I do enjoy her writing very much, much like The Shopaholic series…but I Marian Keyes’ characters are less irritating then that Becky in Shopaholic….she is so gets on my nerves but yet she is sooo entertaining.

Ok have nothing much else to share except my humble office table….just thot it will nice for u guys to have a visual to where I spend my mundane 8.30 to 6 every damn wk day….hmmmmm…..

My cube/table/PC/mess
My cube/table/PC/mess,
originally uploaded by furrykat.

My cube/table/PC/mess
My cube/table/PC/mess,
originally uploaded by furrykat.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ur desk is certainly MESSY leh.. haa.. 3 yrs of junk.. PACK abit can anot? haa.. :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home