leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Friday, July 01, 2005


had a relaxing day at home yday, was sooo strained and felt soooo like an overstretched rubber band. Spent time discovering my market and i was pleasantly surprised with the food i could find...my declared fave is the "ghim moh chwee kueh", $1.50 for 6pcs....the billboard declared "less oil" but i think thats a sham....oil was as bad as any other chwee kueh i had....but it was deliciousssszzzz...

Tried out a $1.90 nasi lemak and errr... verdict...not worth my time....the rice tasted "fake"....not like the nice changi, chong pang or fong seng ones...the rice was qte errr.....the sunny side up was also over done, what a pity.

The rest of the day was like reading and in sedated slp....felt very much better after the rest. And yes more food....seaweed! see the empty packs on the floor....couldnt stop myself. :P

Was bored most of the rest of the day therefore made my stuffed family pose for pics....i shall intro them....here is froggie...."reading" the book i am currently reading....Digital Fortress/ Dan Brown...this completes the entire Dan Brown series...i've read them all! haha



Here's my smelly dog (Ah Bu) with my 2 ducks (smaller one called yahyah, bigger one called errr....duck...???) and Mr Tomato head, he is actually a turtle...but thot he looks like an unripe tomato?? Thiamster oso said he looks like my elder niece joan....hmmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home