leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

my family...

I was very bored yesterday (errrr...."yesterday" was apparently many many many yesterdays ago... i gots lazeee) so I took some "family" portraits. Hee hee... my 3 favourite duckies.

Smallest one is Muthu aka Duck Duck aka Er. Duck, my constant travel companion. my security blanket, a good security blanky... actually he is Er. Duck II. His predesecor went missing. I still miss Er. Duck I...

Here's number 2...ahem...KL. why?? just take a look at his KL face!!! ha ha...I would say he's the most attitude of all, i am proudest of him...
This is the big ass duck...his name is Bao zai...he was named by MOMD. He looks silly and gong...hur hur hur...In my imagination he is the big-arsed gong gong one that gets bullied by the rest...







These are not in the categories of most-loved ducks. I have 2 of these...one smaller one larger. i thought it looks like a duck but errrr upon further debate with colleagues/ frens and further scrutiny...we thinks it is a chick.....just think the big round head very duhhh...they are yet unnamed so any suggestions pls just giveeeee.
Errr...these are somewhat a bit lower down on my list of "loved ones"... i still think of the arse that I once dated who still tried to justify his breaking with me...and of course his pathetic existence as a human being.... basically. somehow turtles and frogs remind me of him... yes...he is a chow turtle...and a frog at the bottom of a well. -_- I is mean... :P But i understand that these creatures are innocent...i still spare them a corner of my bed to hang out...cant just toss them out righttttt?? So here is it...my happy "family" heee...Ahemm....extreme right...smelly brown dog, abu...he is becoming very nuah....losing his fillings ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home