leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Today's collection

Today’s comment from colleague...I look like a teacher, good or bad I dono man but don really care.
As u can see I am starting to wear my specs, today I am wearing my Oakley Carmels…
..funky rite…but don sit very nicely on my miserable nose bridge. I have to wear stop my contact lenses for like a wk coz of my impending lasik consultation, thinking of going for it, so have to go for this almost $200 appt with SNEC next week to check out if I can do it or not…lots of encouragement from believers, so I am gona try it out then decide….honestly pretty nervous, the thot of a laser slowly burning away bits of my cornea, is errrr making me queasy…..but the thot of perfect vision and seeing thiamsters face clearly once I wake….sighhhhh pure bliss. :)

Yesterday, I caught sin city courtesy of Mr WooSaaaaa…..shitty gory show but cool….very entertaining, black white all the way and very very gory…..wana see a guy’s balls and dick ripped out….go for it! :P

Oh yes and if you are feeling rich …. Go Kitson and take a look, think the clothes and jewellery are super cool….however can burn big hole in pocket….

To answer the questions I received…my shoes are from Far East…. And my bunnies, thanks…yes they are just soooo sweet eh? ;P if they do breed, I can sell you one?? Hahaa…keep you all posted.

Well other than my bunnies I have 2 other “nuisance” in my officer, my blue lobster and goldfish….the goldfish was a miracle…had like 4 before and he’s the only 1 left….the rest all died within like a few mths….actually I wasn’t really expecting him to last soooo long well I cant flush him down the loo (as many colleagues have suggested abt getting rid of him)….i may however consider donating him to the many “public” fish tanks in my office…. Hmmmm….


Heehee…this one hor, have to post lah….this is my bucket bag….hatch day pressie frm Ms Feebs, figured she has not ever seen me using it so here….I DO USE IT!!! Qte often actually….pretty pretty and so roomy, can dump in all my things like MP3 player, palm, novel…and now….a comb. U know I’ve never had a comb to my name until yesterday bought one $1.20 one from this little accessories shop coz my hair now, cannot do without a comb!! Urgggghhhh….

1 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Haha! So far, this is the best picture! haha.. of the BAG! And my intern said your lobster looks like a PRAWN lah... haha...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home