leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Luan...

God, I really don't understand my internal turmoil. I was basically just feeling that the whole world was against me and that I am not worthy of being happy and being loved. Somehow like you are like thinking "How could anyone love me or want to be with me??" I guess my esteem has gone super low down. I also the warped idea that I have not been the best for my other half. Could be due to the drunken situation last weekend. I really didn’t mean to get that way but I was already feeling pretty low down. And yes alcohols are worst depressants thereafter. I don’t know I guess this week I will be losing my good self and my cheer.

However, I will not forget to share the best food I’ve had last week...SPIZZA! I am so in love with their pizzas. We had a Quinta (my all-time favourite and MUST order) – see the one with the pretty egg, whole on top?

And urmmmmm what was the other one, Pamela I think, ham, mozzarella and errr...mushrooms. Yup that's the one. I love Spizza, though I just ate it last week, I want to eat it again soon. I can never get sick of thin crust pizzas and their service is excellent. I gave feedback that their Remo salad had toooooo much balsamic vinegar in it and they immediately changed a fresh one for me. So nice! Other Singapore retailers and F&B outlets should learn from this. Seriously this little bit extra impresses a lot and make us feel good!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM , Blogger Mystique said...

    really looks so good especially with the egg like that. does the yolk ooze out when you cut it? craving for pizza now.. where's this place? let's have pizza together someday!

     
  • At 9:22 AM , Blogger lengbu said...

    yah boy, before eating, must burst the yolk and spread it ard the pizza. But hor....usually i cant bear to do it, so another person do. I have a thing agst breaking egg yolks. haha...yes must date one day hor.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home