leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Is christmas almost here yet? :S i wana buy pressies

Boring sunday, but good news...i located Mr Zen, he was in the side pocket of one of my many bags. i have this thing abt stuffing my things here there and everywhere and given i have soooo many bags....things get lost pretty easily. Anyways good good...now that he has "come home" i promised not to play favoritism among all my gadgets....i love them all...equally....hahaha...

the red dot is still on my eye, doc said "looks like a bad burst blood vessel....hmmmm....give it 5 days....don worry, no harm done, just looks not so good at the moment." At that i almost panicked....he quickly added "IT IS NOT PERMANENT, don't worry ok?" Orhhhhhh just look not soooo good? biangz....my eye looks ugly man!

Yesterday i went down heeren to drool over my fave t-shirts....JUNK FOOD!!! shit man 50+ per pc...boh hua leh? just everytime go and flip flip flip i also happy already but thiamster was trying very hard to understand why i love those tees so much, can see the intense look on his face as he was studying them to see if there was anything he missed out, he thinks they are pretty normal and as good as his own "vintage" tees handed down from his bro haha...at the moment...these are the tops on my "I WANT" lists....i really cant decide....maybe you can let me know wat u think? i am limited myself to 3 pcs tops...Note: U tell me which ones are best but doesnt mean i will really buy ok? dont be insulted if i dont buy in the end...

Top of my list....Apple Jacks....simply love the green...

This one definitely second on the list...

I am a big-time simpsons' fan so i guess this one ranks pretty high on my list too

These 2....can't decide...just like coz make me think of childhood

And now totally unrelated to tees, i want one of these "prayer beads" looking things....so damn cool...and its tied around the neck with a little ribbon...how pretty can it get??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home