leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Friday, September 02, 2005

Another stupid thing

I called him today...again. His life is going so well. I am happy for him, started wondering why is it I am the one suffering so much and he is yet like moving on so well. Perhaps it is a sign for myself.

he keeps saying he will meet me ...one day...one day...

I miss him so much. I don't know what to feel now, so numb and yet i hear my heart crying. Just that the tears no longer come out.

But this conversation we had was nice...really...finding out how his work has been, his excitement about his new car...his bikes....meeting/ partying with his friends, his new boss and his bike excursions. this time without me.

I was telling my "angel" this afternoon. i really don't know what to do or feel anymore but one thing is certain i can't battle the need to talk to him when i want to so for now i will just keep doing what i do, when i need i will call him, share. i still care and i still feel...until one day i guess it will eventually die if it was really useless. I guess i will continue but let things come when they come. can't push it you know.

PS: i have been asked to give due credit to Mr Sim....for 50% of the success rate of "my" match-making "business"...hahaa...so there Mr Sim....you played a pivotal role too ok!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home