leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Come onnnnn.....

I don't know if this is going to go to deaf ears but... come on....if you read or already know where my blog is, just say you do...don't need to "test water" and drop hints, just so i will "come clean" and give out the site.

My blog is really for my gratification, I do not want to nor need to share with everyone i know "openly", nor is it "closed" info either...so if you read it...well, good for you, you've found me. You may just find my life boring, unexciting and as mundane as anything. But if you do not like anything i write on this, I'm sorry and i TRULY do not mean to hurt/ criticise/ upset/ anger anybody. These are often just thoughts and feelings at the moment. So if you know i love you...i will love you still, even if i called you irritating, arsehole or whatever...

I just want to leave my little dot of a mark somewhere on cyberspace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home