leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Friday, March 10, 2006

huhhhh? what can I say?

Another classic case of things gone wrong at the hospital i have been visiting regularly...

Counter staff: That would be $21 Miss

(Miss pays and stands at counter waiting)

(Counter staff - continues idle chat with other counter staff about lunch...)

Miss: Errr....excuse me....doctor said that he will be giving me medication?

Counter staff: Don't have ah! where got?

Counter staff (shouts to Miss' doctor's attending nurse): Eh Mary, she said got medication, got or not?

Mary: Errr....maybe....(pauses...thinks very hard)...OH YAHHHHHHhhhh

Miss: ....???....

Are these the people I am suppose be "trusting" my life, my health and myself with?? shucksss... I am getting worried.

How could she forget? She was there the whole time and well errrr....i only just walked out the room like 2 mins ago? In a parallel universe maybe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home