leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

*Sob sob* bad morning…

1) I was “attacked” by a baby cockroach, the idiot chose to sit on a stray namecard on my desk. Tried to push him away with some paper but he crawled into my drawer instead! Shit…I am horribly and undescribaly terrified of roaches, since my bad experience when I was in school, which involved an empty house and 100s of roaches of all different sizes, colours, shapes and make…. (think joe’s apartment, with MUCH LESS friendlier roaches…) flying around, with poor ol me trying to put them out until I ran out of baygon. Sighhhh….from then on, I am convince roaches just wana get a piece of me….and they are all out to get me…

2) Today is payday and no news on my promotion and increment. Though promised by HR and my boss, still no news….suppose to be June, then July – no have….what….have to wait till Aug???

3) I saw a crushed snail on the way to work…saddens me that snails are soooo slow and so fragile so people kill them like a dozen a day, unintentionally.

Later I have to go down to learn more about reception duties, as admin function has been taken over by Comms dept….why?? cut cost lorrrr…..but we don’t actually have to do it, just that since it will be under our care, we have to learn a receptionist’s work. anyway I am feeding the fishes everyday! I am quite happy abt that, love the nice big fish tank. And if you were wonder…I do not have to actually care for the tank as a vendor will come and maintain once a mth or something. How fun!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home