leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Friday, July 08, 2005

Wah say….first good news today, GUCCI sale…continues. Hahahaaa….i have been going for Gucci sales like every year for the past 2 or 3 years but everytime is a disappointment…either still find the price ridiculously high or the bags on sale ridiculously designed…..blah….i just would like a nice classic piece, guess there is no chance they sale those rite? *FAAAAAaaaaTTTTT chance* :P

No comments yet received on my outfit today….whewwww….got one nice ger said my skirt very pretty….heehee….and I am wearing this really errrrr weird looking earring, look like plucked from bird right? But I thought it is quite the cool….so bought a pair…very red Indian-ish and I figured will go nicely with my growing collection of boho/Indian skirts. Next on my shopping list are those cute little button earrings and more bracelets!!!! Also looking for cute T-shirts with those old school 80s cartoon characters, to boost my weekend wear….here’s one I really like from eBay (shows front and back) but unfortunately the price has risen to above USD15.50 for the t-shirt alone!!! Aiyo plus shipping, price will be more than I would pay for a T-shirt!

Aiyo….this one this one….it was in Urban yesterday, animal charm bracelet…..it is soooo on top of my “I WANT” list this week.

Cute right? Yesterday’s urban was cool, whole issue on dogs, owners and fashion. Wahhhhh a few thousands bucks for a Gucci dog carrier….. *faintsssss* I think the owners are obsessed. Also realized I like Whippet dogs….so skinny, sleek and elegant….and I think they are lightning fast. If I am not wrong, these were the dogs they used for racing…. Where they chase this rabbit bait round and round the track….or was that the greyhound? I also like greyhounds but these dogs are not what I will be able to have over here in Singapore, tough breeds to unkeep and also constrained by space and time. I just stick to my bunnies la….sigh…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home