leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Friday, September 30, 2005

The end of Sep

Today a lot of people reminded me...it's the last day of Sep...my time is up. All is to be "finished" by midnight today.

I hope i have not gotten too used to this bluesy, limbo and state of avoidance. I really do want to move on but inside it's really mixed. it's all one big rollercoaster ride, up to a mth plus on this rollercoaster ride, i still dunno how i ended up on it and why....and how to get off.

...with determination, patience, faith and belief i guess...

Guess I always thought we were good together...and took for granted...there was nothing really that great a problem that cannot be solved. In fact, now after all this reflection...i still think tho i may not be at fault, i could have done better but its sad that nobody's gona give me a chance anyway. still don understand why cannot just work it out again? WHY???

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home