leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

First time at indoor volleyball

I swear, indoor volleyball is a BIGGGG challenge. Totally lost with all the positioning order. So bloody lost! But ok, spent most of the time just stroking the ball with feebs.

Many people were saying we look so alike, do we really? hahahaa...

I like this pic, was using the sports composite mode of my cam...cool but like cant really see...it's Layvid spiking...

Got a little lost at Toa Payoh while trying to find the bus-stop for my buses on my way back...but got home in one piece all sleepy, tired and bothered...and saw many lazy cats. Love how they take life easy and just nuahzzzz...i wana be a cat!

what do you mean "how are you?"... it is such a silly question...what do u expect me to reply..."fine thanks?" ...why is it whenever i just give up after failing ever talk or get to you, to and fall back into the black pit, you come and act all concerned for me again? maybe you really are but its really really a tough time for me. Do you wana know the truth? can you take the truth or are you just gona ask for me to "don be like this pls?" The truth is, I have definitely seen better days and these few mths were bad. I understand that life goes on but its really sad and maybe in all true honesty i am not over it...but at least i know i am trying to go back to a normal life. I think about you, wonder what you are doing, worry about you, afraid of actually seeing you with one of those girls.

why must i still feel for you tho i know it is not my fault...U contacting me, makes me happy...at least i think that you might actually still have me in your thoughts. But i know, who am i kidding??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home