leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Live and on air

Hahaha....shocked a few pple but i was in the studio and on air...LIVE on Class 95 yesterday night, with Yaz. It was for the Blind Dates Express thing. Funny...she asked me what is the most adventurous thing i did in my life...and i would have to say....THIS IS IT!!!! joining a Blind Dates thing!! Top of the list!

It's a weird thing to do...but i guess it is fun and really...how many pple can say they did it right? But i can.... I DID IT! :)

I mean i dont think i did very well...and really with the time constraint my nervousness and the intrusive microphone sticking in my face...i didnt really have a chance to say much and guess i didnt come across as qte me la...

MH is giving me nightmares that i will be the 1st blind date candidate with no date... :P all coz he said my pic on site is "not so good".

Anyways...Yaz is a real cool ger....i love her spirit, her energy and her infectious nature, she jz gets under ya skin and so into ya bones! Believe me, she's a lot more fun than she sounds on the laylio on Love Songs lorrr...

So cute....

Yaz hard at work...did u know most of the stuff u hear is already recorded and timed properly...she is really really live for a while here and there only...coz timing is the essence of a smooth show...hahaha...

Me and Yaz...i look sooo errr...black???

Jean came into the studio too....she's so doll-like...pretty pretty

So frens...people...countryman...next wed... tune in 11pm...class 95 and hear the 2 prospective "dates" and help me vote for the "right" one....hahaha... qte fun hor??

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home