leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Grey's anatomy

I am totally in love with this show Grey's Anatomy. I find this show somewhat like Felicity, but older, more mature and really at least issues and problems faced seemed real and not so "high-school" as Felicity...tho yes, i did liked Felicity the series a lot, coz of the two bens...

I have to miss Grey's Anatmoy most of the time on TV coz by 11pm on mondays I am usually in half comatose mode, so much thanks for the DVDs mate! I particularly like Dr Burke and Dr Shepard...so cool...and so wow...man with control, man with power...

Dr Shepard (Patrick Dempsey)





Dr Burke (Isaiah Washington), speaking with Dr Yang (Sandra Oh)...they are so hot when they are making out in their scrubs! woooo...hee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home