leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Friday, March 17, 2006

Mood

Today i am not in the rosiest of mood.

Yesterday's event at Sentosa Golf Club was sucky...their service was yucky...they were tardy in F&B set-up...they were stingy (each person only had a sheet of paper on the table for taking notes; we ordered tea break items for 23 pax and they really gave us exactly 23 pcs per item)...basically i was not pleased.
Mood therefore got bad...

Even when the view from our meeting room was nice...i was cheesed by the service...here's hole 1 of tanjong course, the rest of the golf course and the sea all round...Once again family went around organising gathering...without my input...i made noise this time, if i don't, noone would take me seriously and i just keep getting brushed aside... my take usually doesn't seem to have an weight.
Mood got badder...

Mood was ultimately worsened till level of pits coz.... MOMD was monopolised these few days...it made me hopping mad. I know i am not suppose to get like this about him but i am a bit fuming. and the fact that the person acted all hao lianz about it... you are not the only one, so learn be humble. forget it, i ain't gona waste my time and my qi on this. He said he has been watching me...he watches me whenever we are around each other...and looking out for me and happy that i am back to healthy appetite...sweet...

Another thing i realised, i am obsessed with his shoes...somehow i just keep staring at his shoes when we meet...i think i am a bit weird but i think his shoes are sexy!

But on a better note...yesterday was mag's bday, we had a casual drinking thing at loof...love the place...i like the modliving signboardMag, the cake and the gersthe gers getting comfyAnd on a even nicer note...ann's baby is here!! actually he has been here since 15 Mar but today we took the time to visit her...he's so tiny yet its unbelievable he popped out of another human! i think if i had a baby i would be in state of shock for a while...i mean...wow... how did that happen?I wanted to carry him but don't think i should since i was not 100% confident... i DO know how to carry babies ok...i DID carry and take care of my nieces ok!And of course a red Jeep Wrangler in the carpark later did make me feel a teeny weeny bit better...overall...my mood is still un-rosy.PS: i have been thinking...sanya is non other than an island at China's hainan....cheyyyyy i thought where.... ha ha...yes...it has nice beaches tho...we had a mall project in sanya and yeah the place is pretty amazing, loads of coconuts too...heeehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home