leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Thursday, March 01, 2007

another week gone by...

... doing what... i dono...

was doing my routine of reading BM's blog. this is dam meaningful... pretty much sums up what i feel about work and relationships.

"Secondly, let's talk about work and life. If you think working gives meaning to life, then working a lot is ok. Actually, I think if one sees work as a means to sustain life, then I suspect having to work a lot will have to be a huge pain in the ass.

Does making a life together mean spending time together? I think not. Being in the same space at the same time, does not guarantee meaningful existence."

i want a job that is either 1) is average and do not need me to work me ass off - i get my pay and go home and maintain my sanity or.. 2) dam interesting and meaningful such that i would live-breathe-dream of WORK and feel that it is all worth it. at the moment i am swinging towards 1) i think i need a toned down life for the next few yrs at least... as predicted by a "power" fortune teller (PS: i did not ask her to tell my fortune, she just volunteered it). i am looking at 10 years of low around my late 20s and 30s... haha... i dono la... never really live by what these mambo jambo... watever i don really care but cannot say it doesnt affect me at all. i do think about it now and then and how it seems to have started since two years ago...i mean this woman dont know me one lor...and yet she sees this and just wanted to tell me to grit and bear through this 10 years with a low key life and job and all will be fine. hmmm...

some people have been asking what i want for my birthday...its around the corner ;) didnt really tell them but i will share here... haha... by luck they will see??
- L-erV damier azur canvas speedy 30 =))

- Polar heart rate monitor - with training planning... speed/dist (good to have too) functions

- nokia e65

- balenciaga motorcycle bag (my gold one spoilt!!!) - i not so high end, this one can be a fako one... in a nice colour will do!

- experience Sunday Luxe, Global Kitchen, Pan Pacific Hotel (per pax $175!)... droolable menu
- a weekend escape to bali or kuching =(

- a job

- if above is not possible a sugar daddy would be nice... heehee... where's my sugar daddy?? ;)

well...yesterday marked the start of the series of "celebration" with people from my many diverse villages. actually i am numb... i act happy but really am i happy? i do not know anymore. i have so-called lost the ability to feel. most of the time i am indifferent about things and to me i am going though this existence thing... i just exist coz i have to. not really living. of course i am totally appreciatative of my friends and what they did/ do/ will be doing but i guess i do think... as i always do... around festive periods... about the loss. someday someday i might become in touch with my emotions again hee...

on a completely different note... i am a hamster nanny haha... this is squirt... i was taking care of him when my fren went bali for a break... she's back but he's still here. nite before he made a daring escape from his cage... funnee... eventually the lazy bugger crept out when i left food scattered around. i swear i've never seen a lazier hamster lor... he sleeps like nobody's business and is also picky about food.

sleeping...
kena woken up by me...
cute la... but i must admit difficult to get attached really to a hamster... especially an extremely sleepy one! =s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home