leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Saturday, January 27, 2007

U aint know shit!?!

i recently heard a most obnoxious comment from a very unexpected person. totally turned me off "you ain't know shit until you have my job".

fine in that case, you ain't gona hear from me about anything anymore. it just made it feel like what you have listening to about my job but you don't very much want to hear coz it's nothing really, anyway what i do can't be as shitty as what you do, right? don't have to put me down you know. now i know what you have been thinking all alone. what i do ain't as shitty as what u do ie. you are doing a tougher job etc.

i don't like that you have put down my job and suffering to make yours worse than mine. don't ever put anyone down can? bad for kharma. this has made me reconsider my next step during my break. it may not go as what i have previously planned anymore. i may just end up in sgp - lazing and doing nothing. beats doing something that would make me fume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home