leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Sunday, January 21, 2007

what i want

the sun is blazing. i really should go swim and get a bit of the sun but i is lazy. stay in the shade and blog/ surf/ read/ nuah/ DVDs instead. i missed my run this morning coz:
1) was out drinking wine and watching LONG WEEKEND (must catch... hilarious!) at gf's place
2) i left my phone at her place (yes yes... yet AGAIN i go around leaving my trail of belongings)
3) i had to take a bus to her place to pick up my phone
4) thinking of all of the above made me too tired to want to wake up and run haha

on the other handm my tan is fading fast lor. it is upseting.

just to share with for sizzler lovers:

And here is what got me all excited all morning. ipod - the KAT. i want her BADdddddd! she is the sweetest, gentle and very clean from what i see in the video. up for adoption leh. she's a darling lor. =S


she's the type of cat i want eventually. someone not too young, someone steady, someone clean and have a strong attitude. sounds like i the man i am looking for hor? haha.

i want ipod as my pet... i wan... i wan... i wan... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home