leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Sunday, August 12, 2007

little joys

little things give me joy, makes me smile, often the small things are what carries me through the day, an sms, a smile, a hug and other miscellaneous stuff. i thank god for these little bits and pieces in my life and their big big part in carrying me through life and living.

me, tabo and evil twin... awesome love triangle =)
awfully chocolate
smug, grey-haired ee-yore
esplanade concert hallwaiting for my favourite band to playbeing by the sea, absorbing the sun and breeze
dining environment/ food that knocks your socks off...
of all things i am grateful for his message to me today on "a life more abundant, filled with rest". made me see one thing that is helping me let go of nov.

another was extraordinary national day. my parade was filled with little bits of confetti.. now laying on the ground waiting to be swept up... bottled as a keepsake? trash and get ready new confetti?? hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home