leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Sunday, May 27, 2007

pancakes...for real!

as i type pancakes the second is under my bed...i am amused how a rabbit that fat can fit in the nooks and crannies of my room. i prefer when she was just lazing under my table where i can see her...

hee... yes... i found a pancakes bunny! adopted her... no cost... over a yr old...fat and rather nuah... i like!

fat and furry...

found this new song that i am in love with...

maybe i'm amazed at the way you love me all the time
maybe i'm afraid of the way i love you
maybe i'm amazed at the way you pulled me out of time
and hung me on a line
maybe i'm amazed at the way i really need you

maybe i'm a girl and maybe i'm a lonely girl
who's in the middle of something
that she doesn't really understand

maybe i'm a girl and maybe you're the only man
who could ever help me
baby won't you help me understand

maybe i'm amazed at the way you're with me all the time
maybe i'm afraid of the way i leave you
maybe i'm amazed at the way you help me sing my song
right me when i'm wrong
maybe i'm amazed at the way i really need you

powerful song la... full of the at-this-moment feeling... sigh... we had a great drive yesterday into the green and the storm, visited the farms... ventured...adventured... explored... in the rain. fun la... then i think the poison ivy lady was "so into" him... hee... called him a devil just by looking at him. yah la... naughty... what else can i say.

spending time sitting at dempsey hill with an ice cream and juice while those oh-so-meaningful songs played and i almost kicked myself on how "right" the timing was, talking about nothing. made me blue and yellow all at once...can't figure out if its happy or sickening. i will just stick with the former. =) no point think so much...it's been a while and it might be another while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home