leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Today is the day!

It is so weird I am updating my blog at home and I have this problem...it keeps coming up with chinese words all over. I tried changing the language options still no work. So i am clicking buttons based on memory.

Anyway NO....Mr Zen Micro is still missing...*bleahhhhhh* totally disgusted with myself but will not think about it and spoil my day today. I think Mr Zen Micro ran away after i bought Ms Nikon S1...he is a jealous being...and felt left out?? hmmmm....

Today is THE day, going for lasik! yippee....tho a little scared, it will be great after that...think abt it perfect vision my fren!!! after 11 years of contacts....and a total of 17 years of having to correct my vision....damn it! itz a dream come true...

bye bye specssssss!

Ho Ho.....i am downloading all my pics fr the wkend, finally got round to setting up the software. One very very fantastic thing we did was dim sum at Red Star on Sat!!!! Authentic cantonese push cart system....best....was just taking more of the food then the aunties with the carts.... this is my favourite...the fried carrot cake....MUST order...the xiao long bao (not so good) and the xia jiao....woooOOOooooo....shivers of pleasures. these were the "leftovers" think we over grabbed from the carts....hahaha....but it was shiok boy!!! we almost played 5-10 to see who will finish it...but knowing my 5-10 skills, no fair! So we just like split the load. One thing i wana find out....Red Star has this very traditional looking ceiling....are those bats on the design, ard the circle-thing in the middle?...i am quite sure they are coz in chinese "pian fu" like Fu = good luck la, something i heard from mom when i was young, but quite a number of pple disagreed....

Another fantastic meal was actually friday evening....it was just at thiamster's kopitiam...from the zi cha store i ordered black pepper chicken with rice and a plate of sweet potato leaves fried with garlic and fu chok (special order ok!) he had black pepper chicken spaghetti....so it was a black pepper dinner...but yummy....both oso very yummy....

1 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM , Blogger Mystique said...

    my all time fav place for dim sum.. i miss the chee cheong fun, the yam pastry, egg tarts, har gao, char shao bao... ooohh hungry again...

    1st song that came to my mind when i read about ur lasik surgery was the theme song from the movie 'cool runnings'.

    '... i can see clearly now the rain is gone....' always hum this song after putting on my lenses! haha!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home