leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Friday, July 15, 2005

Haven’t really quite figured out how to download my pics from the S1 yet. Hahahaa…actually it is just lazy and I was testing the shoots. Realised another irritating thing….if I switch off the flash, pics are taken with delayed reaction, macham I think the shutter speed slow….but ok la….still ok. And 2) I HAVE to use the docking bay (they call Nikon Cool Station) to do my transfer of pics and also charging…then the cam is too small to have too many holes to poke? *scratch head*

Today afternoon will be a big milestone I will know if I can correct my vision and if so, which method (Lasik, PRK or Wavefront)….its my pre-consultation! So cool….fingers are very crossed. I want to do it soooo bad.

Yesterday I was looking at some cute blog skins. I am a little lost on how you can use them. Is it as simple as downloading it, view source code, copy, paste and do your editing?? Any kind soul wana give me a hand on that? Also anyone came across a cute dragon blog skin? I wana find one of those coz I am “Leng Bu”….hahaha….and that translate to “Dragon Mother”. So help plss.... if you have any clue.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM , Blogger Mystique said...

    using SD card? how abt getting a usb card reader? don't have to carry ur docking station wherever u go.

    ooo... lasik eh? hope it's good news.

    have a great weekend!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home