leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Clean clean clean...

This is a record for me! 9 hrs of packing, cleaning and dusting. I really moved everything to reach every corner, under the shelves, behing the drawers, under the bed, the walls...to clean clean clean. Threw away 4 bags of junk but somehow shelves still look the same leh. It's so weird how you keep throwing but somehow seems like no free space turns up!?!

See, table and shelf look almost the same leh....after 9 hrs of effort...but i think hard to tell that my room now is very dust free...hahahaa....i oso set up this lava lamp i am been storing under my bed for ages...finally...i love the colour...blue liquid with yellow bloops. i also changed my space mobile that i hang above my bed to a twirly jap thing i bot in Bali...kinda different feel but i think i jz need a change. Also threw away qte a bit of toys on display and toys in storage...i think i need to grow up a little more.

But i can feel my room is much cleaner....sigh...many hours of toil but well at least i am feeling good.

I still have my wardrobe to clear. Sunday maybe? hmmm...

Watched Passion Of The Christ, after. Was afraid if I could take it. And yes, i cried...so vivid and real! Made me think a little more about God and his promises.

He called last night, i actually missed his call but called back (damn those fingers!!)...he was going out chiong. We spoke. We laughed. He shared on some exciting new stuff that might happen to his career.

Thank God for the company tuesday night at Highwood and Party World, and all the cleaning today. otherwise might have just sunk into another bout of "pit-bottom-low".

I miss him. Don't know what else to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home