leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Monday, May 01, 2006

Sunday...was a blur

It was a luxury spending sunday at the beach too. Played a bit and went for my round sentosa run...yet again, second day in a row. i think i ran so much that one of my little nail is gona fall off...it hurts like crazy...and it got stomped one twice that night at bar none by my clever friend. :(

I had a horrible experience beside a pedestrain crossing sign at the side road of Marriott. my very clever friend asked me to wait for her at the side of the hotel...she ne tell me that the area was also a popular "standing zone" for the working girls...ended up i think i was misunderstood lor...a bunch of unattractive male walked by, staring and leering... my very clever friend told me... it was because if i wore kick-ass boots...i would be made a perfect candidate for pretty woman 2....wats that suppose to mean?? i know my skirt was short but my top was classy and not revealing mah...she then said...thats why those men ne dare to ask you how much you charge coz you look like you demand (ahemmmm....) very high price...huhhhhhh??? was i suppose to be flattered.... hmmmmm....

It was my first time at bar none...the band was decent...we had fun...we drank, we laughed we danced...we went attica....then we ate boon tong kee prata... hahahaa...

I also spoke with THE BOY at the beach on sunday....hmmmm....THE BOY is not to be confused with THE MAN....heee...he was nice and i was surprised he was so friendly, but errrrr he is dangerously in the same profile as THE ARSE....dratz i really do always fancy the same type of men....the wrong type...ha ha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home