leng bu's other eden

what does the year have in store for more?

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

ouch

Since my triathlon commitment, i have started some training. Stationary cycling...running and swimming.

Yesterday was my first swimming lesson (trial)...i felt like a kid...i've never taken lessons in swimming whatsoever...but it was fun. the coach, shan, pointed out some stuff on how i can improve my breaststroke...it was pretty good tips. My free style however needs loads of work lor...i is disappointed with myself. but shan was encouraging about it, so maybe i will continue with her...work on my free style till i is good at it...! heee....

It was a tough hour...i tried hard... and did a few drills and now my left shoulder is like aching badly lor...can lift it very high...front crawl is so god-dam hard!! whoever said it was easy... liar!! :P

Shan is a nice girl...she's like 25, my errr... one session swim coach...is 3 yrs younger than me wor...she born in year 1981, wah....! taught swimming for 3 yrs, previously at ACS barker...

I have to get a bike soon and start actually cycling lor...stationary one sure can la...but on an actual bike... wobble... and kaput?? someone said i better be careful coz i am one who is likely to turn cycling into a "high impact" sport....with a ground-shaking KAPUT....so evil...*tsk*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home